The Association for Sustainability in Business is awarding 5 in-person and 20 virtual scholarships to attend the 2023 Developing Northern Australia Conference.
The following individuals are eligible to apply:
- Individuals of Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander, Māori or Pacific Islands descent
- Full time students (student ID card must be provided)
- Retirees/unwaged individuals
- International delegates
- Residents of a rural or remote area
*Scholarships are not available for presenters at the conference.
Applications for scholarships must be submitted by Sunday 25 June 2023.
Please note: This is not a registration form to attend the Conference. If your application is unsuccessful you will still be eligible to register.
* In-person conference scholarships will include full attendance to the conference and one networking function (conference dinner not included), as well as 30-day access to the conference resource centre. Unfortunately we are not in a position to assist with additional expenses such as flights, accommodation or meals.
The association is offering six in person registrations, including flights and accommodation, to those who meet the criteria.