The Association for Sustainability in Business is awarding two full registration scholarships to attend the 2022 Developing Northern Australia Conference.
The following individuals are eligible to apply:
- Full time students (student ID card must be provided)
- Retirees/unwaged individuals
- International delegates
- Individuals of Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander, Maori or Pacific Islands descent
- Residents of a rural or remote area
*Scholarships are not available for presenters at the conference.
Applications for scholarships must be submitted by COB Friday 27 May 2022.
Please note: This is not a registration form to attend the Conference. If your application is unsuccessful you will still be eligible to register.
* In-person conference scholarships will include full attendance to the conference and one networking function (conference dinner not included), as well as 30-day access to the conference resource centre. Unfortunately we are not in a position to assist with additional expenses such as flights, accommodation or meals.