The 2017 Developing Northern Australia Conference will be held at the Pullman Cairns International Hotel over 19 – 20 June.
The Conference will allow your organisation to benefit significantly from constant exposure to an interested, relevant and influential audience in a relaxed environment, away from the distractions of their daily roles.
- Land and water
- Food and agribusiness
- Resources and energy
- Tourism and hospitality
- International education
- Healthcare and medical research
- Infrastructure workforce opportunities
- Indigenous-led northern development
- Developing strategic links as the Gateway to Asia
Conference Sponsorship will connect your organisation with leading professionals and practitioners within the sector. Some of the benefits of sponsorship include:
- Maintaining a high profile before, during and following the event.
- Demonstrating your organisations commitment within the sector.
- Consolidating corporate relationships and expose your staff to your key markets.
- Enabling your organisations representatives to mix informally with industry professionals, leaders, local governance personnel, planners and speakers.
- Sponsors and exhibitors have the opportunity to publish articles on our blog during the year.
- Website advertising.
- All Sponsors and Exhibitors are acknowledged and linked from the conference website for one year.
Apply to Speak at the 2017 Developing Northern Australia Conference. Abstract Submission Closes Monday 6 March 2017.
Registration is also open for those wishing to take advantage of early bird discounts.
A vast range of sponsorship opportunities to enhance exposure of your business are now available. For more information on sponsorship and the 2017 Developing Northern Australia Conference please visit the conference website.