We have received a large amount of quality abstracts and are looking forward to putting together an exciting program for this year’s Developing Northern Australia Conference! Join your colleagues and submit your abstract now!
The Developing Northern Australia Conference will be held at Alice Springs Convention Centre on Monday 18 and Tuesday 19 June 2018. This annual conference is now in its 4th year and continues to be a meeting place for those individuals, companies and government entities that are vested in progressing Northern Australia.
Confirmed Featured Speakers
- Mr Nigel Browne, CEO, Larrakia Development Corp
- Mr Mark Cully, Chief Economist, Office of the Chief Economist, Department of Industry, Innovation and Science, Australian Government
- Mr Mark Bennett, Head of Agribusiness and Emerging Corporate, Regional Australia, ANZ
- Dr Stephanie Fahey, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Trade & Investment Commission (Austrade)
- Mr Troy Setter, CEO, Consolidated Pastoral Company (CPC)
- Hon Michael Gunner, Chief Minister, Northern Territory Government
- Mr Matt Canavan, Minister for Natural Resources and Northern Australia, Australian Government (pre recorded message)
For more information on the 2018 Developing Northern Australia Conference please visit the conference website.