The 2017 Developing Northern Australia Conference will be held at the Pullman Cairns International Hotel over 19 – 20 June.
The focus of the 2017 conference will be on initiatives to drive progress, growth and investment in the development of northern Australia.
- Land and water
- Food and agribusiness
- Resources and energy
- Tourism and hospitality
- International education
- Healthcare and medical research
- Infrastructure workforce opportunities
- Indigenous-led northern development
- Developing strategic links as the Gateway to Asia
- Mr Mark Coffey, Head, Office of Northern Australia
- Ms Tracey Hayes, CEO, Northern Territory Cattlemans Association
- Mr Bernard Salt, Writer, Speaker, Business Advisor and Media Commentator
- Ms Sharon Warburton, Chair, Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility
- Mr Philip Davies, CEO, Infrastructure Australia
- Professor Sandra Harding, Vice Chancellor and President, James Cook University
Abstract Submissions for the 2017 Developing Northern Australia Conference are now open. Interested parties wishing to address delegates are invited to submit an abstract for the Concurrent Sessions or Forums.
Apply to Speak at the 2017 Developing Northern Australia Conference. Abstract Submission Closes Monday 6 March 2017.
Registration is also open for those wishing to take advantage of early bird discounts.
For more information on the 2017 Developing Northern Australia Conference please visit the conference website.