Join us at the 2017 Developing Northern Australia Conference, being held at the Pullman Cairns International over 19 – 20 June.
Joining us are confirmed keynote speakers:
- Mr Bernard Salt, Writer, Speaker, Business Advisor and Media Commentator
- Mr Mark Coffey, Head, Office of Northern Australia
- Ms Tracey Hayes, CEO, Northern Territory Cattlemans Association
- Ms Sharon Warburton, Chair, Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility
- Ms Hurriyet Babacan, CEO, Tablelands Regional Council
- Mr Peter Yu, CEO, Nyamba Buru Yawuru
- Mr Philip Davies, CEO, Infrastructure Australia
Topics to be discussed include:
- Land and water
- Food and agribusiness
- Resources and energy
- Tourism and hospitality
- International education
- Healthcare and medical research
- Infrastructure workforce opportunities
- Indigenous-led northern development
- Developing strategic links as the Gateway to Asia
Register today to take advantage of early bird discounts currently on offer!
For more information on the 2017 Developing Northern Australia Conference please visit the conference website.