Join us next month in Cairns for the 2017 Developing Northern Australia Conference, being held at the Pullman Cairns International over 19 – 20 June.
Topics to be presented and discussed include land and water; food and agribusiness; forestry; resources and energy; tourism and hospitality; international education; healthcare and medical research; infrastructure; workforce opportunities; indigenous-led northern development; and developing strategic links as the Gateway to Asia.
Confirmed Keynotes Include:
- Professor Hurriyet Babacan, CEO, Tablelands Regional Council
- Mr Luke Bowen, General Manager, Northern Australian Development and Trade, NT Department of Trade, Business and Innovation
- Mr Mark Coffey, Head, Office of Northern Australia
- Mr Philip Davies, CEO, Infrastructure Australia
- Ms Tracey Hayes, CEO, Northern Territory Cattlemans Association
- Professor Sandra Harding, Vice Chancellor and President, James Cook University
- Ms Fiona Jose, Executive General Manager, Cape Operations, Cape York Partnership
- Ms Sheriden Morris, Chair, Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) for Developing Northern Australia
- Mr Joe Morrison, CEO, Northern Land Council
- Mr Bernard Salt, AM, Partner, KPMG
- Ms Sharon Warburton, Chair, Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility
For more information on the 2017 Developing Northern Australia Conference please visit the conference website.