Don’t miss your opportunity to present at the 2017 Developing Northern Australia Conference being held over 19 -20 June in Cairns, QLD.
We are pleased to announce that the 2017 event has already confirmed the following keynote speakers:
- Mr Bernard Salt, Writer, Speaker, Business Advisor and Media Commentator
- Mr Mark Coffey, Head, Office of Northern Australia
- Ms Tracey Hayes, CEO, Northern Territory Cattlemans Association
- Ms Sharon Warburton, Chair, Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility
- Ms Hurriyet Babacan, CEO, Tablelands Regional Council
- Mr Peter Yu, CEO, Nyamba Buru Yawuru
- Mr Philip Davies, CEO, Infrastructure Australia
To apply to speak, please visit the conference website. Submissions close on Monday 6 March 2017!
Topics to be discussed include:
- Land and water
- Food and agribusiness
- Resources and energy
- Tourism and hospitality
- International education
- Healthcare and medical research
- Infrastructure workforce opportunities
- Indigenous-led northern development
- Developing strategic links as the Gateway to Asia
Presenters at this year’s meeting will receive ongoing recognition including:
Papers Published: All accepted presenters will have the opportunity to have their full paper published in the International Book of Conference Proceedings with an ISBN number. Published papers provide an ongoing public and academic resource internationally on-line. Peer reviewing is also available.
Blog Story: Authors are invited to submit a case study or story following the conference. It will be published on the Developing Northern Australia Conference Blog and promoted internationally via our large social media network.
All link-backs can be to the author.
Podcasts: All presentations are recorded as podcasts and released after the conference. This provides ongoing research and discussion. Attendees have access to the resource post conference.
Registration is also open for those wishing to take advantage of early bird discounts.
For more information on the 2017 Developing Northern Australia Conference please visit the conference website.