Join us at the 2017 Developing Northern Australia Conference, being held at the Pullman Cairns International over 19 – 20 June.
Joining us are confirmed keynote speakers:
- Mr Bernard Salt, Writer, Speaker, Business Advisor and Media Commentator
- Mr Mark Coffey, Head, Office of Northern Australia
- Ms Tracey Hayes, CEO, Northern Territory Cattlemans Association
- Ms Sharon Warburton, Chair, Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility
- Ms Hurriyet Babacan, CEO, Tablelands Regional Council
- Mr Peter Yu, CEO, Nyamba Buru Yawuru
- Mr Philip Davies, CEO, Infrastructure Australia
Associate Professor Anna Ralph, Senior Clinical Research Fellow at the Menzies School of Health Research joins us this June to discuss ‘A Northern Hub for Medical Research – building capacity and enabling new investment’.
Menzies School of Health Research in Darwin is at the international forefront of medical research in the fields of Indigenous health and Global and Tropical health. It has established unique collaborations of nationally and internationally-recognised research leaders to tackle the pressing issues impacting on the health, and the health security, of northern Australia. These include attracting the next generation of health professionals to work in the north and building our capacity to manage emerging threats.
This session will outline these Programs, highlighting the opportunities for collaboration that will lead to new investments and improved health across northern Australia.
For more information on the 2017 Developing Northern Australia Conference and to secure your spot, please visit www.northaust.org.au