The focus of the 2017 Developing Northern Australia Conference will be on driving progress, growth and investment in Northern Australia.
We are pleased to announce that the 2017 event has already confirmed the following keynote speakers:
- Mr Bernard Salt, Writer, Speaker, Business Advisor and Media Commentator
- Mr Mark Coffey, Head, Office of Northern Australia
- Ms Tracey Hayes, CEO, Northern Territory Cattlemans Association
- Ms Sharon Warburton, Chair, Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility
- Ms Hurriyet Babacan, CEO, Tablelands Regional Council
- Mr Peter Yu, CEO, Nyamba Buru Yawuru
- Mr Philip Davies, CEO, Infrastructure Australia
Authors or organisations interested in presenting at the conference are invited to submit an abstract of no more than 300 words. All proposals will be reviewed by the Program Committee. Presentations will be selected to provide a program that offers a comprehensive and diverse treatment of issues related to the conference topics.
There are 3 options for presentations which you can select in the online submission form:
- 30-minute oral presentation
- Forum presentation
- Poster presentation
Apply to Speak at the 2017 Developing Northern Australia Conference. Abstract Submission Closes Monday 6 March 2017.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Land and water
- Food and agribusiness
- Resources and energy
- Tourism and hospitality
- International education
- Healthcare and medical research
- Infrastructure workforce opportunities
- Indigenous-led northern development
- Developing strategic links as the Gateway to Asia
For more information on the 2017 Developing Northern Australia Conference please visit the conference website.