In 2017 the Developing Northern Australia Conference will be held at the Pullman Cairns International Hotel over 19-20 June.
Following the highly successful conferences in Townsville in 2015 and Darwin in 2016 and the implementation of the government White Paper, the focus of the 2017 conference will be on initiatives to drive progress, growth and investment in the development of northern Australia. The 2017 Developing Northern Australia Conference Program is now available for download.
Online registration is also now open! Full registration includes all conference sessions and keynotes, morning teas, lunches, afternoon teas, welcome function, conference materials including handbook and the on-line book of abstracts as well as access to the book of proceedings and presenter podcasts, post conference. REGISTRATION PRICES START AT $500.00
- Professor Hurriyet Babacan, CEO, Tablelands Regional Council
- Mr Mark Coffey, Head, Office of Northern Australia
- Mr Philip Davies, CEO, Infrastructure Australia
- Ms Tracey Hayes, CEO, Northern Territory Cattlemans Association
- Professor Sandra Harding, Vice Chancellor and President, James Cook University
- Ms Fiona Jose, Executive General Manager, Cape Operations, Cape York Partnership
- Ms Sheriden Morris, Chair, Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) for Developing Northern Australia
- Mr Joe Morrison, CEO, Northern Land Council
- Mr Bernard Salt, AM, Partner, KPMG
- Ms Sharon Warburton, Chair, Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility
The Conference Committee are thrilled to welcome Cairns Regional Council, Northern Territory Government and the Office of Northern Australia as our Gold Sponsors; CQUniversity, James Cook University and Charles Darwin University as Silver Sponsors and Northern Regional Development Australia Alliance as Bronze Sponsor for 2017.
If you are interested in promoting your product or service to the 500+ delegates expected to attend, please contact the Partnerships Manager, Bec Byrnes for more information at email@example.com